Tuesday, December 6, 2016

Producing Empowered Students

As a whole, making this DRRM Blog is hard yet it is worth it. We citizens should be able to identify which places is hazardous or safe and the vulnerabilities and capacities of the community. As I have said earlier, we residents should be able to guarantee our safety ourselves and not to be too dependent to the government. As a student, all I can do is to disseminate the information I got from the barangay council to the residents of the barangay. Also, I can help the council in implementing their projects and activities and I can also be a member of the council to give my "truly" best in helping them and the residents also. Suggesting of the projects to be implemented and supporting them are  also effective in increasing and improving the capabilities of the community. As a student and a citizen of this country, I should promote nationalism and patriotism to most of the citizens, if not all, whether they are old or young. All of us have our own roles and we should act on it with the best efforts that we can give. We should not let disasters destroy our heart and thus we should be stronger and efficient than before. This NSTP course is amazing as any other courses. I am glad that I enrolled in NSTP. I can't wait to go to the partner communities next semester!!! And thank you to Mr. Adrian Romero for guiding us through the course, even if we don't meet frequently. He gave us activities that were hard at first (for me) but it is for the benefit of others and for mine also. This course is worth it and it should be continued. And this is Siegfried John P. Diamante, signing out...☺☻

1 comment: